It is known that 8 out of 10 people forget the passcodes of their gun safe, if they haven’t used it for a long time. Imagine a situation when you need it urgently, but you don’t remember it. How tragic the situation is, especially in an unfavoured situation.
This is the most common problem faced by many users. And we at no point can depend even on keys, for what if we misplace or lose it. This is the reason we recommend a full fingerprint gun safe.
Check out the Review of the best biometric gun safes of 2020.
Verify S6000 Smart. Safe. Fast Access Biometric Safe
This safe is not just used for your guns, but also for other things. If you are looking for multipurpose safe, then this is highly recommended. It is also one of the most popular and innovative gun safes in the world market.
· The locking system is biometric, which is the full fingerprint safe. A backup key is given for an emergency purpose.
· The construction is solid steel, making it priced reasonably.
· The users can easily ingress the safe and can be programmed for up to 40 prints.
· It is durable to tear and wear.
· The fingerprint sensor is made of high-quality equipment and is electrified by imaging of 3D.
· It comes with various options like auto-locking system, tamper alerts, effective management of power, and night lights.
· It also comes with advanced options like event log, access log, and tutorials guide for set up and registration.
Vaultek VT20I Biometric Pistol Safe
This biometric pistol safe can hold up to 20 different fingerprints. It is easily portable and compact in size. The construction of the safe is very hard and secured making it next to impossible to break the safe.
· It works with the help of a smart app that comes with the encryption of Bluetooth. This way, one can access the safe information.
· The keypads are dim in light.
· 40,000 various combinations of programs can be created.
· The battery-powered is Lithium-ion that is charged inside 2.5 hours.
Viking Security Safe VS – 25BL Biometric Safe
This biometric gun safe is the highest rated in Amazon. It gives us the freedom to store multiple guns with easy access and the best security. The safe is finely constructed both in exterior and interior making it the favorite among the users.
· It has a combination of a biometric safe lock system and keypad.
· The system can take up 32 different fingerprints.
· The construction of the safe is steel while the door’s thickness is 5mm. it is very strong and durable for it is modeled from one steel piece.
· It comes with an LCD display for passcode and also to check the status of the battery.
· It also features an interior LED light.
· It will send a notification if your safe is open for a long time.
We hope you find this review of biometric gun safe useful. It is one of the most secure and easiest ways to safeguard your firearms. Though it is difficult to select the gun safe, you can research and pick the best models easily present in the market.